Corporate & Government Learning Congress
(3 & 4 June 2013)
The Corporate & Government Learning Congress is one of 5 Congresses running at EduTech in 2013.
How many of us have sat through a 2 day training course with the advice, “If you take one new thing away it will be worthwhile”?
Why do we still feel that, in a world where the power of the internet resides in our pockets, this is still an acceptable way to train and empower our time-poor workforce? Formal education, technology, communications and just plain old generation gaps have all contributed to an ever evolving learning culture.
So, ask yourself, how does your current learning and development model keep up with the changes in the workforce?
Perhaps it’s time to reassess and reevaluate.
The EduTECH Corporate & Government Learning Congress is the place to do just that. Featuring thought leaders from the corporate and government sector, this event will give you insight on how to create a learning model that is flexible enough to cater for the workforce of tomorrow.
Global leaders in the world of professional learning and development will help you understand how your workforce accesses and absorbs information, how this is changing as education systems change, and how you can integrate readily available technology (mobile devices, social media, communications tools, etc) to creating a holistic and continuous learning platform.
Featuring keynote speakers, power panel discussions and leading case-studies, the Congress will illustrate how your current and future workforce learns, and help you develop programmes that will continuously motivate them towards self-development.
By attending this Congress, you will:
- Understand how people take in and retain information
- Determine how much learning culture actually changes with a more technology savvy generation. Is it a myth?
- Incorporate technology and instructional design to workforce training model development
- Design learner-centered development programmes
- Create a holistic flexible training system
- Build a cost efficient platform to support employee information needs
- Make relevant information accessible to your workforce when they need it
- Facilitate a self-development mindset among your workforce
- Harness emerging technologies (gamification, mobile and social) for long term training time and cost efficiency
Optional Post-Congress Masterclass
(5 June 2013)
To maximise your learning opportunity, the Congress is followed by 5 optional, practical MASTERCLASSES being led by 5 world-renowned education gurus.
These Post-Congress Masterclasses guarantee more in-depth understanding and insight into the latest trends and developments in education.
You walk away feeling amazed and inspired! Numbers are strictly limited on the Post-Congress Masterclasses and will definitely sell out early, so delegates need to book early.
- Masterclass A
Alan November, Who owns the learning? Empowering students to lead their own learning and prepare for digital age success - Nearly Sold Out - Book now
- Masterclass B
Stephen Heppell, Designing future learning spaces - physical and virtual
- Masterclass C
Ewan McIntosh, Using Design thinking to manage change, solver problems and foster innovation
- Masterclass D
Scott Klososky, Technology, Leadership and the Changing Learning Process
- Masterclass E
Craig Rispin, Rapid Training Resource Development in a Post PC World: Using Apple's iBooks Author and other Innovative Tools to Support 70:20:10 Learning
|Click here for details on each masterclass|
Who Should Attend?
Heads of Training and Development
|Heads of e-learning|
|Heads of Human Resource|
|Heads of Learning Technologies|
|Heads of Innovation and Knowledge Management|
|Heads of Instructional Design|
|Heads and Designers of Education|
|Heads Business Process|
|Heads of Business and Operational Improvement|
|Chief Information Officer|
- Network with the entire education sector - the first truly ‘whole of sector’ exhibition, bringing together primary, secondary and tertiary
- Be inspired and informed by the biggest names in learning and development
- Examine current developments, upcoming trends and evidence-based research
from Australia and around the world
- Secure access to Australia’s biggest educational technology exhibition, the EduTECH exhibition
|Click here to register|