Walking around the exhibition is a hugely valuable part of the EduTECH experience. If the conferences are where the learning, theory and inspiration happens, then the exhibition is where the testing, networking and product interaction happens. With technology changing so rapidly, and some concepts difficult to visualise, how do you keep up?
EduTECH is THE largest education expo in the entire Asia-Pac region (and whole Southern Hemisphere). You don't need to travel overseas to see the latest advancements. This is truly an INTERNATIONAL EVENT ...held right here in Australia!
WHAT WILL YOU SEE?
- Teaching, Training and Learning Solutions
- Learning Games and Apps
- Educational content and media
- Video Conferencing / Tele-Presence
- IT, telecommunications and broadband infrastructure and equipment
- Big Data & Analytics
- Network Security, e-Safety and privacy
- Wireless / Wi-Fi
- Mobile Devices and Smartphones
- 3D Printing
- Traditional Printing solutions
- Robotics, STEM, coding
- Simulation & Modelling
- Augmented Reality
- Special Education Needs, Inclusive and assistive learning technologies
- Library Management Solutions
- Furniture, Buildings and Learning Spaces
- Facilities Management Services
- Food & Catering
- School Management Solutions
- Student Management Systems
- Student and Parent communication solutions
- Student Marketing, Acquisition and retention
- CCTV, Security, Access Control & Warning Systems
- Excursions and incursions
- Professional Development for teachers, trainers, lecturers, facilitators & mentors
WHO SHOULD VISIT
The EduTECH Exhibition is free for ALL educators, IT managers pre-service teachers, parents, students and ANYONE passionate about education.
If you are from any of the following sectors, you should attend.
- Tertiary Education
- Workplace Learning
- Vocational Education & Training (VET)