K-12 Education Leaders Congress
(3 & 4 June 2013)
The K-12 Education Leaders Congress is one of five Congresses running at EduTECH in 2013. This congress attracts over 3000 attendees and is designed for principals and their education leadership teams (including deputy principals, assistant principals, e-learning and curriculum leaders).
The K-12 Education Leaders Congress delves into the big visions for technology in schools, providing strategic advice on how to:
- Use what works for students of today
- Engage staff, students and parents to build a tech-friendly culture
- Use technology as a vehicle to drive improvements in pedagogy and learning outcomes
- Resource technology investment: address time, cost and capacity challenges
- Measure success
- Improve e-learning and online learning
Optional Post-Congress Masterclass
(5 June 2013)
To maximise your learning opportunity, the Congress is followed by 5 optional, practical MASTERCLASSES being led by 5 world-renowned education gurus.
These Post-Congress Masterclasses guarantee more in-depth understanding and insight into the latest trends and developments in education.
You walk away feeling amazed and inspired! Numbers are strictly limited on the Post-Congress Masterclasses and will definitely sell out early, so delegates need to book early.
- Masterclass A
Alan November, Who owns the learning? Empowering students to lead their own learning and prepare for digital age success - Nearly Sold Out - Book now
- Masterclass B
Stephen Heppell, Designing future learning spaces - physical and virtual
- Masterclass C
Ewan McIntosh, Using Design thinking to manage change, solver problems and foster innovation
- Masterclass D
Scott Klososky, Technology, Leadership and the Changing Learning Process
- Masterclass E
Craig Rispin, Rapid Training Resource Development in a Post PC World: Using Apple's iBooks Author and other Innovative Tools to Support 70:20:10 Learning
|Click here for details on each masterclass|
Who Should Attend?
|IT Coordinators & Integrators
- Unparalleled networking - expect 2000 principal level delegates to this Congress alone
- Exclusive access to some of Australia and the world's most well-regarded education experts
- Hear insights from major regulators and government
- See case-studies from leading Australian schools
- Attend dedicated leadership seminar sessions for hands-on, engaged learning
- Access to Australia's biggest educational technology exhibition - everyone under one roof, saving you time
With thanks to the conference advisory board
Chief Information Officer
Department of Education and Communities NSW
|Click here to register|
|In partnership with|