Tertiary Education Technology Leaders Congress
(3 & 4 June 2013)
The Tertiary Education Technology Leaders Congress is one of five Congresses running at EduTECH in 2013.
The rapid shift towards student and faculty use of personal devices brings with it a raft of challenges for IT management in tertiary education. Service delivery for new devices, user management, an explosion of data, and the changing skills required are just a few of the challenges presented.
So, how are you responding?
The face of learning is changing forever, which demands a shift in the way your team operates. What will your IT department look like in 5 years? What skills will they need, and what must you do now to smooth the transition?
Handle the technology revolution in tertiary education by joining us at the Tertiary Education Technology Leaders Congress at EduTECH 2013. Examine how technology can be used as a source of competitive advantage and innovation. And establish strategies for managing change in a consumer driven world.
By attending, you will learn more about how to:
- Set your institution apart through innovative application of technology
- Align technology to best support pedagogy and learning outcomes
- Plan for and support mobility and BYOD to deliver the desired student experience
- Drive institution-wide efficiencies through cloud computing
- Up-skill and re-skill your staff to keep up with change
- Meet your students’ technology expectations and help them drive their own learning
- Harness online communities, virtual learning and video to transform learning environments and cater to how students want to learn
- Improve access and participation through distance learning
Optional Post-Congress Masterclass
(5 June 2013)
To maximise your learning opportunity, the Congress is followed by 5 optional, practical MASTERCLASSES being led by 5 world-renowned education gurus.
These Post-Congress Masterclasses guarantee more in-depth understanding and insight into the latest trends and developments in education.
You walk away feeling amazed and inspired! Numbers are strictly limited on the Post-Congress Masterclasses and will definitely sell out early, so delegates need to book early.
- Masterclass A
Alan November, Who owns the learning? Empowering students to lead their own learning and prepare for digital age success - Nearly Sold Out - Book now
- Masterclass B
Stephen Heppell, Designing future learning spaces - physical and virtual
- Masterclass C
Ewan McIntosh, Using Design thinking to manage change, solver problems and foster innovation
- Masterclass D
Scott Klososky, Technology, Leadership and the Changing Learning Process
- Masterclass E
Craig Rispin, Rapid Training Resource Development in a Post PC World: Using Apple's iBooks Author and other Innovative Tools to Support 70:20:10 Learning
|Click here for details on each masterclass|
Who Should Attend?
CIOs & CTOs
|Vice-Chancellors, Deputy & Pro VCs|
IT Directors & Managers
Directors of Information Services
Network & Communications Managers
Service Delivery Managers
Senior-level Managers and Administrators
Client Service Managers
- Be inspired as world-leading keynotes share the future outlook for technology in tertiary education
- Network with a senior level of speakers and delegates representing the decision makers of Australian tertiary education
- Formulate strategies to manage technology disruptions and transform your institution
- Be part of Australia's biggest education technology event, and compare technology providers under one roof in the EduTECH exhibition
- The best speakers, most relevant content, great networking opportunities – can you afford NOT to attend?
|Click here to register|